Black Friday and Cyber Monday are both huge opportunities for your eCommerce business to make Money.
According to the National Retail Federation Black Friday sales last year were 682.0 billion dollars and up 4% from the year before. This number is continuing to rise every year so you don't want to miss out on the opportunity to grow your business.
Running a lot of promotions can be stressful. Now is the time to prepare to avoid the stress and make sure you have a profitable season.
What can you do now to get your eCommerce shop ready for Black Friday?
1. Start planning your promotions now. I have webinar full of Black Friday and Cyber Monday promotions you can start preparing for now here.
2. Get your graphics ready for fresh pop ups, social media banners and promotional flyers.
3. Make sure you have an abandoned cart app in place and working so you don't miss out on lost sales.
4. Plan now what your ads will be and what copy you are going to use.
5. Add more places on your website to opt-in to your list so you don't lose customers as they pass by your website.
6. Make sure you have retargeting pixels on your website so you can re-market to your holiday sale traffic.
7. Start pitching to gift guides and blogs now. Find websites running gift guides in your niche and get in touch now so you don't miss out on an opportunity to be promoted.
8. Make sure you have Google Analytic set up so you can track your traffic. Remember you can't manage what you don't measure. If you know what is pushing traffic to your website - you can do more of it.
Preparation and planning start early to ensure the best Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales. I have a forty minute webinar that will give you lots of ideas on the kinds of promotions you can run here. It's jam-packed full of great information to help you grow your sales so don't miss it. You can watch the replay here FREE.
Valentines is coming up, what are you doing to boost your sales? Valentines Day is a great way to get past the January slump. Plan now and get creative planning your promotions so you don't miss out on the dollars that are spent on gifts this year. Here are some promotion ideas to improve sales on the most romantic day of the year.
1. Offer A Discount
Offering a discount is always the easiest way to do a promotion. Make sure you call out Valentine's Day in your promotions.